Saturday 8 April 2023

We Celebrate March !

 

40 years as ago was the earliest birthday I knew when Dad celebrated my 10th birthday (with Toyin). It was great but how I longed and wished Mum was physically there, but I wasn’t privileged to see my Mum witness my 10th birthday for she’d passed away few months earlier.

‘Aye t’esin o je, iru idi’e t’o ba mu suuru a je ni irinwo’

This is more of my celebration as hers, as she clocks 10. My mother become my daughter has been granted the mercy of having her mother and father intact. We do not take that for granted.

‘Eni t’o ni iya (ati baba) ko mo’yi , eni ti’o ni ni ki e bi! Oluwa a da wa si fun awon omo wa o. Olorun Alaaye a da awon omo wa so fun wa o’

‘A dupe fun gbogbo eyin ebi ti e se oju-seeyin, e seun a mo o l’oore o.

Iro ope ni a o ma a gbo ni agbala olododo. Nkan aayo ni a’a ma ba ara wa se o.

‘Aridunu ni Oluwa fi se won fun wa, won o ni di ari sokun o’

Mercy is 10!

The Lord has truly been gracious and merciful!

Ti Oluwa ni gbogbo ogo!

No comments: