Saturday 8 April 2023

Mom

 So, I was pondering today, what is it about 40?

40 days, 40 years, 40 hours…

Presentation, Exodus, after Baptism ….

40, seems to me, to be the period of the completion of a process, an era, a phase….

This 40, in my opinion, is both subjective and objective

I experienced this ‘subjective’ phase years back with the domino accumulation of blessings

which resulted in marriages, travels, children, etc for us

Now, here is an objective experience, as in, actual 40 years after her passing

I don’t know… but I know this:

‘Se l’ayo wa sese bere….’

Mercy Titilayo Akinola is living her glory

and it is an accumulation of glory unto glory!

Keep resting in the bosom of the Lord Mum

That is another thing: 'Oku olomo ki’i sun'

Rest is really not about sleep

It is about gusto, about vibrancy, about Mercy

23/01/23

No comments: